You've Lost That Loving Feeling....

What do you do when you're an author who has lost or misplaced her faith in true love? When you look at your hero and heroine and the first thought that flitters through your mind is... aw, why bother, they'll be divorced by chapter seven.

Okay, so maybe I didn't lose it. I still believe it exists. For other people.
Argh! Did I just write that? Ohmigoodness, I sure did. Does that imply that it doesn't happen for me? Have I tumbled so far down the rabbit hole that I've completely identified with my cynical, bitter, and sarcastic heroes? Could it be that I, personally, have lost faith in the magic that is love?

Holy crap.
That's depressing.

Anybody out there ever experienced this? Got any suggestions for rediscovering your faith in the power of love and its magic?

Comments

Popular Posts