Update on My Adventures in Self Publishing

It's been a while since I posted. Sorry bout that. But I've been waaaaaay busy. Writing.

I have to tell you that my schedule has gone to hell, but in a good way.  Such a good way that I can tell you that I've uploaded two more books for publication this month. Yay, me! Go team, go!

I even went so far as to celebrate and buy myself a book to read this weekend. Something I hardly ever do when I'm in the middle of writing a book.  But since I'm in between books... well, you get the idea.

Okay, now for the other part of the update... what's coming next.

Honestly, I'm not 100% certain.  I know that it's time to finish the revisions to Lucien's book. And that should be a virtual snap. But what comes after that... I'm torn between jumping onto my paranormal series and revising the hell out of an old historical manuscript.

Hmmm... I'm thinking I'll toss it out to you. Which one would y'all like to read... a regency ninja story or a paranormal world of blood elves?

Until next time...
~Elijana

Comments

Popular Posts