Home Sweet Home...

As some of you may be aware, for the past few months I've been  busy working with the Fantasy, Futuristic, & Paranormal RWA chapter and helping them put on their first ever conference down in New Orleans.  Well praise be and thank the gods, because the conference was this past weekend and I'm back home. Woot!

The conference went well--it was a small, cozy event, which was nice. But I can't tell you how glad I am to be back home and to some sense of sanity.  Okay, I can tell you.  I'm very, very VERY HAPPY to be back home. ;-)

It's not that I didn't enjoy going to NOLA for the conference, but it's that I've got this production schedule that needs to get moving along and characters who are impatiently biting at the bit to get their story written and... well, let's just say I'm glad to be back home and can't wait to get a good night's sleep so I can get up in the morning to get to work on the manuscripts on my to-do list.

So on that note... I'm off to bed. Y'all take care and have a great night and I'll catch ya on the flip side!

~Elijana
(who's glad to be back at the blog for a change and has quite a few anecdotes to share... when she's more coherent, lol)

Comments

Popular Posts