Disappearing reviews on Amazon?

This marks the first time I've ever typed a blog post on my phone. This wouldn't be happening if I weren't so durn tired and determined to push myself through that infernal comfort zone to actually post something. Do I have anything particular to rant about? Um considering I listened to talk radio all day on Thursday I have plenty of thoughts running through my head, but none that are appropriate for a blog. Although I did read an interesting email today about amazon's regulating reviews posted for books and how they reserve the right to take down reviews that violate their rules and regulations for reviews. The interesting thing is that from what I've gleaned from t he dozens of emails is that the reviews were taken down without contacting either the author or reviewer. I sure hope I'm wrong about how that went down. Because in my mind... Well, having a policy that could potentially piss off both your supplier and customer just seems rather... Unwise as business policy. I'll look into it a little more over the next few days. But if anyone knows more than me on the subject, I'd sure love to hear it. Until next time... ~Elijana

Comments

Popular Posts