On the Road Update...

I'm on the road this weekend. The kidlet has requested fun in the amusement parks with da mama (that'd be me, lol). It's a week of travel--Monday and Tuesday I was on a plane--yesterday I hit the road for this trip. The week before it I was driving all over the eastern seaboard. Oh wait, hey, I've been doing pretty much non stop travel since late February. No wonder I'm behind schedule. But hey, they say travelling keeps you young, right? (Notice they don't say it keeps you rested. lol)

Anyway, this is just a quick update on the progress of my books and a question I was politely nagged to answer. (btw, huge thanks for the request for an update! I get so busy sometimes I forget that I haven't passed the word out to the rest of the world.)

Yes, there will be more books. Yes, I am almost done with Lucien's book (hallelujah, praise, be, rock on, there is a light at the end of the tunnel). I had to revisit the whole damn thing and realign every single GMC with the new plot twists. It was a pain in the ass (yes that's an understatement, lol). But almost done (praise be!). It's reorganized, everything is where it should be, and less than 6 new scenes must be written.

Up next after Luc's troubles is Book One in the Chronicles of PSST. Damned if those in flight magazines didn't trigger an epiphany for that series as well. So once Lucien's out the door, I'm diving in to fix Chase up.


Okay and now my conscience is clear enough that I can go ride roller coasters all day long and enjoy every minute of it.

Until next time, have a great weekend!
~Elijana

Comments

Popular Posts