Quick update before I trudge up to bed for some well earned sleep.

I made it through the manuscript's first 32 pages (out of 158) this evening--Woot! Word count is at 54,870 and it's looking good. Yay, me!

I didn't make it to the point of no return like I'd hoped, but... I did make it past the second machination that'd perplexed me with its devious motivations.  With luck I'll still feel as happy with it tomorrow as I do tonight.  I should, considered how many words I yanked and what I fluffed up to keep.

And on that note... it's time to turn into a pumpkin Cinderella. I've got an early morning wake up call in about 4 hours then it's back to work. Until next time...
~Elijana
PS--I've got plans to post an interview  with the head of the Masters family once I get closer to being done with revisions--right now it's in a rough ugly draft stage, but done for the most part, but think Friday of this week for posting it. It was an interesting one for me when it happened... hope you'll think so too once you read it.

Comments

Popular Posts