And today's topic is...

And today's topic is... I'm taking a day off from writing to celebrate the kidlet's birthday!

Okay so technically I have been writing today--since I have yet to sleep from yesterday. Which is cool considering that the middle of the night is my peak writing time.  But after I catch some Zzzz's, then it's off for a day of fun with the youngin'. I can only imagine what sort of fun we've got scheduled--especially when I think about the fun I've had since midnight with such entertaining games as fish the kitten out of the toilet.

Look, I don't know how it happened, I don't want to know what provoked it, all I care about is that the kitten--all sopping wet and whatnot--is NOT upstairs, on my bed, curled up on MY pillow.
If we can manage that, then there's hope for the rest of the day. ;o)~

Until next time...
Take care and happy writing, reading, and musing, everyone!
~EK

Comments

Popular Posts