EMILY'S AFFAIR is up for SALE!

I finally did it! Woohooo! I am so excited!

I finished Emily's Affair and uploaded it for sale! I am so proud of myself. ;o) So without further ado... I give you my very first self published book!


Emily Stafford has fallen into heat and needs it bad. Real bad. After one innocent run-in with her neighbor and his sexier-than-homemade-sin voice at the mailroom in her condominium complex, she had a toe curling… you know. When her second encounter with the object of her lust is just as innocent and has the same result, Emily decides to seize the moment and have herself a hot, no strings attached affair.

Jake Grayden has a plan and it doesn't include 'wham-bam-thank you-sir's. He's made up his mind that Emily is the one for him and he's willing to take as many long, cold showers as is necessary to make her realize that she wants the same thing. But when she overpowers his self-control and her heart begins to beat for him and only him, the race is on for Jake to break down Emily's emotional barriers and show her the fine art of loving… and being loved.


*****

I'd love for you to check it out and let me know what you think.
It's published on Amazon, Smashwords, and B&N!

Take care and happy reading!
~EK

Comments

Karysa Faire said…
Love the cover. Yum.

Your description is very enticing-great job. I need more to read like I need another whole in my head and I am still soooooo tempted to buy this. :-)
Laurie-J said…
The cover is Hawt!! Sounds like a good read! Congrats on your debut!! :)
Laurie
Laurie's Thoughts & Reviews

Popular Posts