Guess who's guest blogging here on Sept 1!

Hello and welcome to the blog, my dear readers! 

I'm in the middle of revisions on a short story that I've affectionately named, The Absurd Discussion--yeah, I love that title--too bad, I'll probably change it ;o).  On top of that, I just got some feedback on the next book I'll be putting out, so give me a few days to get that turned around and then Lucien's book will be on deck for publication. Woot! Okay, well, there will be a woot as long as my ailing laptop (aka, old faithful) hangs in there until the new one to gets here in about a week.

But, enough about me!  I had to push the limits of old faithful's endurance and pop online to let y'all know that I've managed to snag us another great guest blog post by the incredible Rayne Hall!

Can you see me chair dancing?  Yeah, I'm excited about this one. I love the things that Rayne brings up in her articles, because it never fails that she makes me think outside the box for the scenes I'm working on.  And we all know how much I love thinking outside the box, right? Right. (LOL)

So mark your calendars, because on September 1, 2011, Rayne will be here at the EK blog giving us some tips on... Writing About Sex Magic.  AND, she'll be available for comments all week long.  Which is just freaking awesome!  So until next time, when I  hope to see you there (or rather, I mean, here--LOL)...

Take care and happy reading, writing, and musing!
~Elijana


Comments

Popular Posts